Did you know that if you have diabetes, you're 2X more likely to develop gum disease?
Diabetes makes the body more susceptible to bacterial infection, so people with diabetes have a decreased ability to fight germs that invade the gums.
The good news is that brushing with Colgate Total* is a simple step you can do every day to take charge of your gum health because it actually helps improve gum health in as little as 4 weeks.†
- Colgate Total* is the only toothpaste specially recommended to prevent diabetes-related gum disease
- Colgate Total* toothpaste actually helps improve your gum health in only 4 weeks†
- Colgate Total* Mouthwash protects against germs‡ for 12 hours even after eating and drinking
Learn more about diabetes and oral health
Specially formulated for gum health, Colgate Total* toothpaste:
- Reduces plaque germs that cause gingivitis, the most common form of gum disease, for 12 hours
- Is the only CDA-approved toothpaste to prevent gingivitis
- Is the #1 toothpaste recommended most by dentists for gum care
Take charge of your oral health with Colgate Total*
† Results improve with continued twice daily use, as shown in 6 month clinical studies of the general population.
‡ Germs that cause plaque and gingivitis when used after brushing.