Daily Dental Care
Simple Steps to Proper Oral Care
A regular oral health care routine is vital to a healthy mouth and may have a positive impact on your overall health.
Colgate Total* does more than protect. It fights germs for 12 hours†, in 24 hours starts to fortify enamel and in 4 weeks helps improve gum health.‡
By brushing with Colgate Total*, you can fight oral bacteria and gum inflammation associated with gingivitis and contribute to overall good mouth health.
And it doesn’t have to be hard.
Take care of your mouth with these simple steps recommended by the Canadian Dental Association:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with an CDA-accepted fluoride toothpaste like Colgate Total*
- Replace your toothbrush every three or four months, or sooner if the bristles are frayed
- Clean between teeth daily with floss or an interdental cleaner
- Eat a balanced diet and limit between-meal snacks
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and oral exams
- Practice a regular oral health care routine that includes the family of Colgate Total* products
Colgate Total* Toothpaste
Colgate Total* Toothbrush
Colgate Total* Mouthwash
† Fights germs that cause plaque & gingivitis.
‡ Results improve with continued twice daily use, shown in 6 month clinical studies.